Saturday, October 23, 2010


Another 5x7 page
Here is another 5x7 scrapbook page that I did using the Cricut and my own stamps to emboss. I love this picture of my boys with my dad. I wanted to make sure that the photo was the main focus of my page. I did some embossing with black on the striped paper, and embossing with transparent on the black background. This photo will also be put inside of a protective sheet (it covers front and back page...so no dimensional items) and placed in the same Creative Memories album as the other page. As soon as I have more pages done, I will post them!
I am so glad that Ginny is opening a Scrapbook store...and got me into playing with paper! I can't wait to make some mini albums that I can fill with flowers....bling....stamps....fibers....and of course photos!


UPDATE:  October 2010
I still have not finished this project!  I really need to get back to it.  My BF Ginny ....does have her store open now...it is awesome...and I gets lots of great paper there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather