Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Halloween Collage Collection

This is my first Ms. Pumpkin  Halloween Collage that I created using the images that I made in GIMP and then cut out using my Silhouette SD machine.  This is a 4 inch X 4 inch gallery wrapped canvas ( meaning 2 inches deep, so it stands up on its own, or can hang on the wall, no frame needed), that I painted my FAV color palette, added some patterned paper, stamped and inked.  I just love the way this one turned out!
Sold (eBay)

This is the second Halloween Collage that I did using some other images I created in GIMP.  The owl image I purchased from the Silhouette store, used GIMP to color it in and add text.  The Canvas was prepped the same as the first collage.  In this one I did add some Ranger Pearl luster in a graphite color.
Sold (eBay)

This is the 3rd Ms. Pumpkin Halloween Collage that I created using my own images that I created in GIMP.  I used pop dots behind the clouds, and Happy Halloween.  I also used Ranger Glossy Accents on the Happy Halloween.  All Prep was the same as the collages I have done.
Currently listed on Ebay

This is a slightly larger Halloween Collage that I created using  images that I created in GIMP.  This image is 8 inches long X 4 inches tall.  I did the same stamping, adding patterned paper and distressing with Rangers ink as the other collages.  In this collage I made the tiny bat in the upper Right hand corner more dimensional by adding Ranger's Glossy accents and bending the wings.  Glossy accents was added to the tiny ghost hitching a ride, Ms. Pumpkin's eyes.  The tiny ghost, Ms. Pumpkin, and "All Hallow's Eve," have pop dots behind them.  Ms. Pumpkin's dress is made out of modeling paste, and painted with a gold paint.
Currently listed on Ebay

close ups

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing project! I have some canvases I would love to do this!!
    Thank you SO much for sharing your project with us at Paper Issues!!!
    =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather