Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love: 365 Cards Vintage Blog hop Day 270 Vintage Card + Dimension

It is really getting dark early lately...bummer.  So this will be a short post...so I can finish all the cards I need to for the 365 Cards Vintage Blog Hop day 270
Here is the card I made for the dimensional sticker..or raised area of a card.  I have had so much fun doing these cards for this challenge.  They have great goodies that you can win...so please click the link above and check it out!  You won't be sorry!
Okay...I painted these roses...and scanned them into my computer.  I used my Silhouette SD's print and cut feature to print and cut this out! My Silhouette SD is my FAV tool!
Below are some close ups.
So..my first pop up or dimension is my flower picture.  I use pop dots on it to raise it off the card.  You will see how I used my FAV trims under it...along with some curly wire.  I also used pop dots under the gold embossed chipboard piece.
This little "Love" dimensional sticker I created using my Silhouette SD's print and cut feature again.  I painted the tiny rose in GIMP (free online program) and then print and cut it out with the Silhouette.  I used Ranger's Glossy Accents on top of it.  So it looks really cool...and like old vintage decoupage.
Please Check out 
for some great inspiration!  Did I mention one of their DT members...Gloria...she designs for Graphic 45...how cool is that?  She is the sponsor...so really great goodies to be won!

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! You painted those?1 How cool! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with us this week :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather