Sunday, December 19, 2010

365 Cards Day 288


So this card I used Paper that I felt would be suitable for a "Guy"...and personally...I just don't get into it...but it was in the pad..so I decided to use it.  This is for the
For the tree, I used my silhouette SD to make a tree shape out of lines.  I then used 4 fonts for the words.  I found the outline of the fonts with the Robo Master program...and welded it with the tree outline.  Then I  used the Silhouette SD's "print and cut" feature for the tree.  I stamped and inked the tree with Ranger's Peeled paint distress ink.  I distressed the edges with my craft knife and inked them with Vintage photo.  I used some pearls that are a bronze color to accent the edges of the red square.  I used a yellowish colored gem for my Christmas star at the top.  The base of the tree I just distressed with the Vintage photo.  I added Distress Stickles in Peeled Paint to the tree.
That is it!  Simple...and done!
Thanks for visiting!
hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the 'word tree'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job getting all those fonts in there! Thanks for playing again at 365 Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather