Sunday, December 19, 2010

365 Cards Day 289

If you are looking for

On to my Post for the day...

I finally felt as though I got enough cleaning done that I should be allowed to do a little playing with paper.
was the challenge for day 289 over at 365 cards.  
Here is what I came up with....I am trying to keep it simple and so it will fit in the envelopes I have...so I can mail it easily.
For my two windows I chose Christmas Holly.  Specifically the ones I created myself.  So the die cut is on the inside..but when the card is closed...you think they are on the outside...too fun!  I inked the edges with Ranger's distress inks in Peeled paint and Vintage Photo.  The stamping was done in Peeled paint.  The sentiments...I did on my Silhouette SD along with the Holly by using the "Print and Cut Feature".  If you didn't already know...I love that Machine!
Here is a shot of the inside.
I love how this turned out...not to fancy...yet not to plain. 
Thanks for visiting!
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Heather! Is this gorgeous or what!!
    Think you nailed this challenge!

    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather