Monday, April 18, 2011

365 Cards Sketch Day 49

Here is my last card....it is based on Pam's Fabulous Sketch at
I again used papers from some Past Swirlydoos Kits.  I have been on a role!  Here is my take.
I inked all my edges with Chipped Sapphire, and distressed the plum color stripe with my Distrez tool.  The butterfly is from 
I strung together some matching beads, to make a cute butterfly ornie.
Now that I see the photo...I think I will add some more stamping..lol.  That is one of my favorite stamps I made!
Oops...I couldn't stand it...I had to add a little more...so here you go.
I forgot about that fabulous Smooch!  I also added some liquid pearls in Bisque to the outside of my sentiment oval.
Much Better....I tend to like "Busy"...and I love to Doodle!
Thanks for Visiting!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. yup, the last one is the best. I always forget about Smooch too..I should dig it out, but where did I put it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    I love your work:)
    Have a nice evening.
    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the Smoochiest! Love the colors, cool butterfly, you ARE on a roll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather