Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Layout with Circus Graphic 45

Hello Friends and Welcome to my Blog.
Linda at Scraptales gave me some of the Graphic 45 Circus paper to play with this month.  I created my Father's Day card with this paper and an image I created using Graphic Fairy images and Gecko Galz images.
I also did a FUN  GUY layout.  
I used vintage photo and spiced marmalade on the edges of my papers.  I used my Silhouette SD to print and cut my two sons and the photo of my DH out..as well as the lettering and cute top hats!
Using GIMP, I placed my DH's photo into one of Gecko Galz Vintage Circus Frames.  It was just perfect for this paper line!  If you would like to learn how to use GIMP and learn some beginning digital work...please check out my free group at Bella Creations
 I am also entering it into the
Alda and Frank have their First Ezine published there and it is FANTASTIC!  So check it out!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. OMG You clever girl! I love this layout! Perfect photo of hubs for the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and layout, love all the details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather