Saturday, March 02, 2013

Week 51 Sugar Creek Hollow Lovely Lace


Hello Friends!!
Happy Saturday!!
It is week 51 at Sugar Creek Hollow, and our theme this week is "Lovely Fabric Lace," so we would like to see you use some fabric lace on your vintage or shabby chic style creations.  Here is my creation below.
I used a couple of collage sheets that I designed to create my 
"Easter Blessings"  card.
I used some fabby fabric laces as well as some other goodies from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Juliet Lace, Ivory crochet lace, moss jumbo leaves, moss jute, marshmallow candi, and fix it foam pads.
Here are a couple close ups below.
  Here you can see how I have distressed most of my edges with my scissors and then Vintage Photos distress inks by Ranger.  I ran the juliet lace across the second base, then added the champagne flatback pearls, and the ivory crochet lace bow.  I used the foam fix it pads to elevate my second base layer, cross, and text boxes.
 I also used the fix it foam pads to elevate the marshmallow (pink) candi
(the dots to the right that look like brad heads).  I inked them with vintage photo as well.  I then used a piece of the moss green jute to tie a bow and tuck it in above the Juliet lace.
Here is my collage sheet below
You can find it in my Etsy store here.
I can't wait to see what you create this week and share with us at 
Sugar Creek Hollow!
Hugs!!
Heather

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the rosy cross!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the layers and the flowered cross.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Heather, love those crosses! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always create lovely images with romantic colors. I really like this Cross and the music design behind it. HAPPY March, Happy Spring, Happy Easter! Rejoice!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another absolute work of art, Heather. Love the soft, Easter colors and all the fine details. Texture, color, pattern and embellishments - those are what define the most beautiful paper arts to me, and your cards epitomize them. Thanks for yet another creation FULL of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card, Heather! I love that fabric lace and just used it on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Love the soft colours & Wonderful cross...A delight!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Your work is always stunning Heather. Love the soft colors and lovely embellishments on this card. The image is wonderful.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather