Sunday, April 13, 2014

. Mother's Day Card Collage Sheet

Hello Friends!!
It is getting close to Mother's Day and this year, just like the last two years, I thought I would create a free Digital Collage sheet for you to create with.
Today I am sharing with you one of my cards.  This one is my
under 10 minutes Mother's Day Card.
I wanted to keep my card simple and quick, so that those of you who are like me and leave your crafting to the last minute, will be able to throw this together quick!
Of course I used an image that I found from Karen at the Graphics Fairy.  She is so generous sharing all of her images!!
You can find my free collage sheet and tutorial for this card here.
You can see my collage sheets that I have made using some of her images in my Etsy shop here.
You will want to stop back by my blog on the 18th, to see a tiny canvas that I have created from the same collage sheet (with tutorial) as well as another card using the same images above, with more embellishements and a hidden tag.
Thank you for Visiting!
Hugs!!
Heahter




1 comment:

  1. Heather, I've just had a minute to pop over and peek at your lovely blog. Oh, this card is so shabbylicious! That image is so sweet and your collage sheet is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it with me. I want to work something up with it and share it on my blog. I'm going to miss working with you at RRR. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather