Friday, December 09, 2016

Christmas Bit and Peppermint Pieces

Hello Friends
I had a little bit of time to play and came up with some fun 
Christmas Bits and Pieces 
that could be used in creating Cards, Tags, scrapbook pages and mixed media.

I have Traditional Christmas Red


I painted the peppermint candies in gimp, so the shading etc on them is different than most of my pieces.

Shabby Vintage Pink
Instead of poinsettias, I decided to do some Pink Christmas roses.  I just love the little pink bells with holly.

Vintage Shabby Aqua
Hope you are having a great day!
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, these are great embellies! I may need to get the red ones on my silhouette! Loving that aqua as well and yes that pink is pretty too!
    BOLB Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather