Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Peace on Earth Angels Ornament Revamped and Tutorial

Hello Friends!!
One of my favorite Collage Sheet sets is my
Vintage Peace on Earth Angels Ornament Set.
You can see my Original Ornaments I made with this set below.


Here is a tag I recently made with this set below.
I decided today, that I wanted to update it.
In the past I just printed another digital paper on the back of this collage sheet, and didn't decorate the back like I do my ornaments now.  I have added the Angels, more cardinals, and more of the text boxes.  I have fit them all on one page.  I did shrink the "Peace On Earth" pieces so that they would fit nicely on the stars without any part of it hanging over to the back.  I got rid of the black around the cardinals, changed it to a creamy color.
Here is the new sheet below.
Vintage Angels Peace On Earth  Christmas Tree  tag Ornament  Digital Collage sheet Printable
Anyone who has purchased the original set from me this year 2016, Will be sent the new sheet via Etsy Conversation.  Anyone who purchases the set now through the End of December will receive both the original set and the new set.

Today I have the Video to share as well as the Christmas Discount Codes for my Etsy Shop.  Unfortunately while I was trying to upload my tutorial to my blog yesterday, my Collage Son accidentally slid off our driveway and got stuck in a pile of snow.  I was helping him get out, so he could get to his finals...and completely forgot to upload my video :0)

I hope you have a great day!
Hugs!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much! I appreciate your generosity as well as your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather