Thursday, January 12, 2017

Oldies but Goodies

Hello Friends!
I spent the day Tuesday driving up to Marquette Michigan with one of my friends to take another friend back up to Collage (Northern).
It was a fun 10 hour drive through Snow...Snow...and more Snow.
All I have to say is Marquette is Beautiful!  We ate downtown and could look out over the water...just gorgeous.  
Snow covered all the trees....and OMG...I did a lot of driving UP hills...and DOWN hills...lol.  Thank goodness I have a truck and 4 wheel drive.  I drove back home yesterday.  I didn't have any time to create anything new to share...so I thought I would share a couple oldies but easy goodies.

This is a super easy and quick Valentine's Day card.

A  Victorian Christmas Ornament
 I used elements from my Angel Ornament set, my Pink Victorian Mitten Sheet, and my new Victorian 2 Turtle Doves Collage sheet focals to create this piece.

Close Up





Tutorial
Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs!
Heather

1 comment:

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather