Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Valentine's Day Tag Tutorial

Hello Friends!!
Today I am sharing a new
Valentine's Day Tag that I created.
It looks similar to yesterday's tag (which you can see here)
Today I have the tutorial to share as well.
I used Lipstick red seam binding, peppermint seam binding, foam tabs and mulberry flowers from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I used the Water Color glitter, just peachy, lion's mane, garnet and fauna glitters.

You can watch my tutorial here, or below.




I will be playing along in the Following Challenges
Tuesday Throw down:  Anything Goes
Simon's Monday Challenge:  Spread your wings
Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Pink/Red with Ribbon or trim Thank you for Visiting!!
Hugs!!
Heather

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag, Heather! Love the glitter edges! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another STUNNING tag, Heather. Thanks again for sharing your wonderful art with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. More sweet adorableness!!! I simply adore your Valentine tags!!! Thanks so much for sharing them with us over at the RRR blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather