Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Vintage Angel Tickets Digital Collage 5 Sheet Set & Advent Calendar Progress

Hello Friends!
I finally finished my new 
I LOVE IT!
I decided to add the same images in a larger size to the set..so you can use them as focals on smaller tags!
I created the creamy vintage background and added some ticket numbers to make them look sweet.  I created little frames around the images...and added a few Angel Sentimets.





I am so excited about these!
I hope to use them soon!

Here is a little bit of progress today on my Advent Calendar.
Gold Merry Christmas...needs another coat...and started to dirty up my background for the roses.

Thank you for another visit!
Hugs!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. You are moving and grooving on this count-down calendar! Super cute!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting my blog today! Hope you found some inspiration...Have a great day! Hugs....Heather